Dr. Prafula Kumar Dalai
The Development Officer devotes his whole time towards his duties in the office and remains responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for formulation of developmental work plans of the university by taking acute steps for effective implementation. The officer liaises with the University Grants Commission and other funding agencies in relation to all developmental works and research schemes of the university. He ensures that the funds from such agencies are received and utilized in time. Further remain responsible to the Registrar in sending the Utilization Certificates prepared by the Comptroller of Finance to the funding agencies accordingly.
Duties & responsibilities
O.I.C. (P & R, Welfare, Store, Guest House, Security, Estate & P.l.O.)
- Planning & Research: Coordination with the UGC & other funding agencies for various grants towards effective conduct research activities, projects & seminars etc. in all the departments of the University.
- Welfare: Coordination of students study tours, scholarships, annual events such as the foundation day, convocation etc.
- Store: Coordination of procurement, safe custody, certification & supply of materials required by different stake holders of the University.
- Guest House: Supervision of hospitality / services extended to the guest4 of the University.
- Security: Overall in charge security of the campus, deployment of watch and ward duties.
- Estate: Campus cleaning and beautification, event management etc.
- P.l.O. / R.T.I. Cell: Responsible for supply of information sought by the applicant under RTI act 2005 in time.