The Career and Placement Cell of the Berhampur University plays a vital role in helping the students of different P.G. departments of the University to find placement in different sectors. The contemporary job market is very demanding in the sense that the employees are usually expected to be skilful in many ways. Some of the required expectations are good communication skills, analytical skills, motivational skills, problem solving tactics, etc. In view of the objectives of the job market, the placement cell provides career counselling and extends both on campus and off campus employment opportunities to all the students in collaboration with different P.G. Departments of the University. The students are thus helped to gain enough exposure which in turn helps them to enhance their skills and knowledge. Thus groomed, the students automatically get selected to different employment sectors in India and abroad.
Aims and Objectives
- Identify job potential areas for the students in their respective discipline
- Explore the job opportunities and possibilities for the students, to be recruited in various fields of job sectors.
- One Conference Hall for pre-placement talk and conduct of examination in the Business Administration Department;-01
- Class Rooms: 02
- LCD Projector: 01
Total Staff Including Technical Staff
- Senior Asst.:-01
- (Technical staff on part time basis from Business Administration Department)
- Provide Career guidance to the students from the external experts.
- Give exposure to students about career and placement in their respective disciplines.
- Establish of network with different corporate and agencies.
- Prepare the students so as to make them employable.