The centre admits candidates to the three year degree courses (General and Honours) under Berhampur University to be taught through the Distance Education Mode in accordance with the Syllabus and Regulations of Berhampur University as prescribed from time to time. It also offers the following courses, conducting in collaboration with the P.G.Departments of Berhampur University and institutions affiliated to Berhampur University,through distance mode in accordance with the Syllabi and Regulations of Berhampur University as prescribed from time to time.
- Three Year Degree Arts - Pass & Hons.
- Three Year Degree Commerce - Pass & Hons.
- Three Year Degree Science - Hons.
- M.A in English
- M.A. in Odia
- M.A in Political Science
- M.A in History
- M.A in Economics
- M.A in Public Administration
- M.A in Education
- M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M. Com
- M. Sc in Marine Sciences: (a) Oceanography (b) marine Biology
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M. Sc in Chemistry
- M. Sc Botany
- M. Sc Zoology
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- M.C.A (Lateral Entry)
- P.G Diploma in Banking Finance (PGDBF)
- P.G Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- P.G Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- P.G Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- P.G Diploma in Yogic Science (DYS)
- P.G. Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
The students of MBA Course are being supplied with study materials in shape of modules. The Centre has made provisions for contact classes for students pursuing Post-Graduate and Professional courses and particularly for Under-Graduate Courses, conducted in four Nodal college centers. There is also provision for Hostel accommodation for the outside students of DE Mode during the Contact Programme and examinations.
Beside the DEC has newly introduced the supplied study materials & students bags to the admitted students of three year degree courses (Art/Science/Commerce) on the day of Spot admission and after wards.
The Centre has also taken the initiative to introduce new courses. These steps have contributed to strengthen the financial base of the Centre as well as cater to the needs of the industries and different organizations.