Mr. Sukanta Kumar Behera
The Assistant Registrar carries the service to support the university by carrying the prime duties and responsibilities as:
- To execute administrative and financial duties delegated to the post of Assistant Registrar and be responsible for taking decision to that extent.
- To advise the University on all the legal matters wherever necessary.
- To assist the University in drafting MoUs, Agreement’s, contracts to be extended by the University.
- To provide legal assistance in drafting Tender Documents of the University.
- To provide Legal opinion on the disciplinary cases against faculty members, non-teaching staff and students